Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are you fucking kidding me?

A few weeks ago I had a friend in need of some help. I rushed at great risk to myself to help this person and get them what they needed. My act of self sacrifice was applauded by many around me. But why?

Why do we get such accolades for doing the right thing. Believe it or not I do the right fucking thing for people all the time. If my friends need help and I can feasibly be the one to help them then I make sure I do it. That is what a friend does. And yet the act is treated like the fucking second coming.

Now I have no problem taking credit for my good deeds and I have no trouble giving credit when they are done for me. But why do we act so fucking ecstatic when we are helped out? When we should just be fucking angry as hell at those people who do nothing. Why is inaction the normal?

We should be bending over fucking backwards as the standard action one takes to help a friend. Those who sit on their ass and help no one but themselves should be treated like fucking lepers.

To all of them who fit that profile, and you know who you are, FUCK YOU! You worthless spineless fucking gelatinous pus fuckers. Anyone so heartless as to not give a shit about those they profess to love aren't worth spitting on.

I have a love in my life and she and I have both seen friends act as if we are doing the wrong thing. You know what fuckers? Yeah there is a 13 year difference in our ages. You know what? Fuck you! We make one another happy which is what friends and loved ones are supposed to do. The age difference doesn't matter and it never has and it never will. You can think anything you want but the reality is this. No one is going to change my mind about how I feel based on an arbitrary number.So either get right with it or go the fuck away!

Look we are mostly all friends here. So I guess what I am saying is be good to one another. Your real friends should be there for you whenever you need them. And If they aren't then you should kick there ass to the curb. I should know. I have been kicked to the curb before and have learned my lesson. The curb is cold and fucking lonely. I would rather put forth some extra effort and be with friends, rather than be there again.

With deep and abiding affection,
Gabriel

P.S.  I am starting a little contest. Since I am running out of things that piss me off, I want yours. when this link gets posted on facebook it will come with a question about me or it will come with song lyrics be the first to guess it correctly and I will let you tell me the topic of my next hate filled venom spiked tirade. Just remember that you can only pick the subject...you have no control on where I go with it. Good luck you fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment