Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GABE ANGRY! GABE SMASH!

Today was marvelous. I had the best time i have had in awhile. but there is an issue eating at me and I cannot tell what it is. it has crawled into my brain and is worming around just in the periphery. Despite such a wonderful day I am full of an anger that could bring down a house. I want to find random people and beat them senseless. I want to find a heavy metal object and wreak havoc. I want to cause pain on an epic scale and I don't even know why.

Actually I do know why. but I cannot say. my rage has become so unfocused that I have no blog topic. I cannot put it into words. There is no succinct bit of wisdom there is no witty remark. Just the white hot blinding anger that has made me lose my train of thought and feel only hatred. Even to those I love dearly.

I cannot make heads or tails of this but knew it must be documented. I will sit and attempt to quiet my soul. I ask those of you reading to wish me the best. For surely I will need it.

I will be fine

With deep and abiding affection,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment