Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am not done shaking my fist at you!

Now yesterday I said I hated vegetarian need to talk about their personal philosophy.  I also talked about the organic foodies who fucking think they are better than everyone because of their ability to spend more money on fruit for absolutely no benefit.

I never got to those people who are all natural and the raw foodies. Bunch of cocksuckers! Sorry I need to slow down.

Every fucking grocery store has a all natural section in it. This area is always made to look like its made from natural fibers and it smells like hippies were fucking there. The shelves are stocked with natural foods and supplements that look very fucking impressive. And yet not one motherfucker in the store knows what that shit is. It might as well be considered the modern version of snake oil. Besides, half of it is supplements that have no purpose. The other half seems to be soy products and healthier versions of potato chips.

What the fuck? Why are we using valuable grocery space to put shit in there that no one understands how they work or if they work? Its just fucking shit that we sell to the moronic public who have no energy to look this shit up. Hmmmm...maybe I should invent an energy supplement to motivate people to look this shit up.Or yet another energy drink maybe.

Fuck those guys too. Need a pick me up? Try my liquid legal version of speed. It tastes like ass and is a wonderful substitute for GOING TO FUCKING BED!

Fuck.

Now to my other hated subject today. The raw food movement. What can I say to these people but fuck you? I have tried to understand these fucktards. I have listened to their lunacy. I have tried to make sense of it and I cannot.

I enjoy an uncooked apple. I enjoy a salad. I am also a big fan of sushi and carpaccio. But fuck me, cooking was invented by cavemen. Cooking has been around since the fucking dawn of humankind. Not only that, its a fucking art form. I never thought shitheads who are so into different art forms like hippies are would ever sneer at something that can be so beautiful and delicious.

Once again the food police try to make you feel bad for making a choice. An infinitely safer and more delicious choice.

Yet I find that to be the number one thing pissing me off in all my rants. We all make choices. Why on earth do some of the shitheads on this planet get their jollies from looking down their nose at us. I admit that sometimes its warranted, when it's hilarious. But fuck you in the neck if you think you are superior for any reason.

This is the last paragraph of this entry and I just wanna use it to say: To anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else based on religion, sexual orientation, personal choice of diet, or how one spends their personal time. Go fuck yourself. You are less than human. Human beings have compassion and tolerance for others who are different. You aren't changing anyone so shut your fucking mouths and go pray and eat your soy burgers in a corner and fucking cry. The rest of us who pray to god in private and eat vegetarian and health food because we like it better and don't have a need to write a pamphlet about it or don't do either and aren't judgemental...We will be over here living our lives happily without you. You fucking shitbags

With deep and abiding affection,
Gabriel

P.S. vegetarians ruin parties. that is all I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment