Friday, September 3, 2010

Old people are fuckers.

There is a man outside my window who looks like he is a revolutionary war veteran. I noticed him because he seems to be trying his best to clear his throat very loudly. And by clear his throat I mean spit his entire fucking throat out. Sounds like there is a fucking demon in there. Time for an exorcism. But that is a whole other topic.

I hate kids, and yet I was one. Nothing I can do about that. I am, however going to get old. Unless I say something in one of these posts that causes an angry mob to show up and lynch me. However since I only have about three and a half readers at this point I am not too worried.

So since I am going to be old at some fucking point in my life I can do something about it now.

To you old people out there now. What the fuck is wrong with you? No, I don't mean your ailing hip joint or the sciatica. I don't need a three hour conversation about salves. I mean why are you fuckers such jackasses in public? You think being old gives you the fucking right to act like douchebags? You act as though this world owes you something. teenagers act like that too and we tell them to shut the fuck up. Why are you so different? Yes I understand you have been around a long time.

That is my underlying issue with you. You have been around a long fucking time. You should know better. I can't tell you how many times someone older than me has said that they "had so much fucking experience" and "had been around to know enough" or "had seen a thing or two". Yet somehow you fuckers just keep showing how much you really don't know shit.

I mean, when did it become so hard for you fuckers to deal with other human beings? Now some of you haven't changed from being normal human beings. I have no beef with you. I want to become one of you one day. But there are some of you who just seem like you are lost in this big ass world.

How is it that you can tout so much experience, and knowing so much more than me? Yet the minute you get conned out of money or do something so horrifically stupid...your excuse is that it happened because you are old. Fuck you! You can't have your cake and eat it too. Wait a minute. What the fuck does that even mean? That is literally one of the dumbest quotes I have ever heard and yet I still use it. One of you experienced old people thought that up didn't you?

You just sit there and string random thoughts together and I am supposed to walk away thinking you have made gold? Well guess what oldies You may have seen more than us, but it doesn't mean you know anything more. You people are idiots too.

Yes I go back to post number three, and say we are all idiots. Again. Including our wise old elders. Fuck you! You geezers are just as flawed as me and everyone else. You have just been fucking up longer. Just go knit or something and be nice. The rest of us need to do that too. The world doesn't owe you anything. It never has and it never will. But I would expect someone as old as you people are would have figured that out by now.

As for respecting my elders, I do. I respect the fact that you have great stories. I respect the fact that it will take you a little longer to execute movements and tasks. I respect that you come from a different era and see things differently because of it. What I do not respect is your inability to adapt to new ideas. I do not respect that you think you are better for having aged. Aged is not always better. Sometimes aged fucking stinks.
By the way I will not get into an argument about what fucking age is old by any standard. No fucking cliches like "you are only as old as you feel or act" either. You know when it hits you. WE do to. Right about the time people start asking you for shit when you die.

With deep and abiding affection,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment