Friday, August 13, 2010

Another heapin helpin of my unbridled rage!

Greetings fellow pirates.

I have a one thing to talk about today.

I am absolutely furious that some bonehead senators have decided to try to get the 14th amendment repealed. Try reading all of it ,you dumb fucks, before you decide that one aspect of it should go away! I know you think immigration is bad, illegal or not, and i know you, like every other crazy fucktard on the planet, think that conspiracies exist on a massive scale, i.e. Mexican people are coming to this country in droves to have babies on our soil to be able to stick around and sell drugs to our children and rape every vulnerable white women in sight. But let's step back a bit shall we? Further analysis of the 14th decidedly must stay in play.

The 14th amendment says:

"All persons born or naturalized in the united states, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the united states and the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life liberty or property, without the due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

And that is just article one! There are two articles about not allowing the election of individuals participating in, and not paying for debt accrued by the cause of, rebellion against the united states. there is an article that talks about the number of reps in congress based on population. but i digress...

Let's go back to article one. Fuckheads really have a problem with the first sentence. Yet did we even get to the second sentence that makes it mandatory for states to participate in the laws of the U.S. constitution. You repeal this, and you tell states that the system we work under is no longer applicable to them should they so choose. Welcome to the second civil war fuckers! Yes! Maybe you disagree. And I say do you really trust other people that much.

Allow me to turn the tide in my favor for just a moment, because its so easy for mass media and government to fear monger and cause massive amounts of paranoia, why not me? Do you really trust the states to do the right thing anymore? Don't lie to me! You don't even think those fuckers know how to drive a car! We can't even agree on whats right for the people from state to state. We still think its OK in some states to take away rights from citizens who are gay or god forbid they want a little religious fucking freedom in a country that promised it to them when they came here LEGALLY! You take away that rule that says in order to be a part of the United States you gotta follow our constitution, and I will start the countdown to the destruction of the free press AND your cherished right to bare arms.

Some may argue that this is not in fact what that part of the constitution means and to them I say Where else does it say it fucker? HM? Where else? The amendment was added by Abraham Lincoln  AFTER THE FUCKING CIVIL WAR ASSHOLE!  And even if it didn't mean that...name me one lawyer, looking to make a name for himself that wouldn't argue it in a court of law. Lemme guess...lemme take a wild flailing shot in the dark and say that you don't trust lawyers either...big fucking shock to my system.

So to everyone out there I  just ask that you read to the end of the page what people are trying to take away from you. Either that or start fucking running north. I'm sure Canadian citizenship is just as fucked...but the place is cleaner and the people are nicer.

This started intending to be a rant about politics in general but there are enough blogs about that. I am going to pick my battles when it comes to what I spend an hour typing.

Just on a completely unrelated side note, fuck my head hurts! It is taxing just to fucking look at the screen this god damned long. I don't know how you people do it, but I'm trying to learn.

With deep and abiding affection,
Gabriel

1 comment:

  1. Ah.... There are times that I feel as if you are holding back. Please don't do so. Tell us how your really feel. (Good points however. I'd give you a 9.6 but I have to take 1.2 off for the dismount. So.... 8.4 it is.)

    ReplyDelete