Saturday, August 21, 2010

language part 3 sorta

So here is where i tie it all together.

Racist language = bad

Plain old dirty words = good.

The reason: racism divides us on cheap and stupid surface thinking. i.e. I hate you cuz you talk funny and look different. Here's a hint dipstick, we all look different and talk funny. You just isolated yourself to a race of one person. Good luck in the race war now Rambo. Something tells me you will be fucking dead before the opening credits of the movie.

Plain old dirty words however are universal. It can divide and unite people. It can bring us together to fuck, or it can drive us apart when fucking off. But the words themselves have no actual ability to harm anyone. Like any other words they are tools of communication. The stigma attached to them is steeped in a tradition of control and brainwashing to make people more palatable. More homogenized.

The point being you cannot stifle or censor language. People are smart enough to get around it. They will always find a way. why? because in the end fuck you that's why.

Now I don't wanna talk too much about this, but today i got my first dissenting opinion about my blog. I will not discuss who it was or what it was about. I will however state that if you disagree with me about any point I have made and wanna bring it to me in this forum, throw all the insults you want. We will go round and round. If you wanna talk to me in person or leave comments on facebook or otherwise. Then I expect to have a higher form of debate and will discuss anything you want in civility and respect.

But the minute you wanna mix the two and jeopardize the reason for this blog. This blog's initial intention as it were (see first posting). Then prepare for me to tear you in half and not pull any punches. I will make you cry if i am able to. Fuck you.

For more on this subject of language I recommend a documentary that was put out by think films simply called Fuck : a documentary directed by Steve Anderson. It will show exactly what I am trying to say.

With deep and abiding affection,
Gabriel

P.S. I should be able to say cunt without feeling guilty, you fuckass judgemental shitfucks! Lighten up its just a fucking word. Have a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment