Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ok first up on the big screen...

So after careful consideration and prodding from certain someones here is my blog of observations. Well not observations really. More of the things that i feel compelled to yell about so that I may have a calmer exterior in life.

H.L. Mencken once said:

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

That is what this blog intends. To allow my very inner pirate a life of his own on the printed page. I do not know what that may be but I do know that if this works my friends will see a wonderful charming lovely person in real life. and a cut throat sonofabitch in this printed page.

I'm not asking anyone to agree with me or offer me any help. In fact its better if you disagree. It will help me focus my thoughts and feelings a little better. Just know that I have no censor here. whatever I say here exists only here and is not meant to leak into the outside world. this is my darker side, and my darker side is not afraid to tell you (even those i love and admire) to fuck off.

For those of you who are offended and wanna confront me in real life. Its probably better if you don't read this then. I dedicate this page to my father who always wanted to be a pirate and who taught me its OK to be angry...and my mother who thinks I need a better outlook in real life and loves me very much. Everyone else... fuck you its slitting throats time.

With deep and abiding affection,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment